September 30, 2013

7 Days That Rocked

I decided this Monday that I was going to have a good day each day this week. Monday was a great day, and I felt that I could have a good one each day this week, if not a great one (I know, sounds like the slogan to the Roxy theater).
But I really did, it was a great day each day of the week..

Let me lay it Out:

Tuesday on exchange with the Zone Leaders we had a cool lesson with a less active church member, he's a writer, writing a fantasy book. I told him I want a copy when it's done :) sweet guy...
Then, we met a guy named A. on the street from Cameroon who said he would meet with us cause (several reasons) but he was impressed that young guys like us would go around doing what we do. Also he felt that if he had done more with religion then it would have helped is family... for sure........We met on Saturday and he's willing to keep meeting. 

On Wednesday, we had our zone dinges, and I learned some great stuff. My grandpa E. Andrews (trainers trainer) is going home at the end of this transfer, in a few weeks. He is a zone leader in the new zone. I don't know if I ever mentioned to you, but when I first came here there were four zones. Now, we've grown, and we have 6 zones. And the goal is to build a 5th stake here in the Netherlands :)

Thursday we met up with a former investigator who was super happy to see us, and we're gonna meet with her some more. See if she's ready now to go further...

Friday we met again with A. and K. They're doing great, but still waiting till they get a place to stay permanent.

Saturday, we met with P. again, and he was saying some of the same things again. That he was waiting for God to tell him which church he should serve him through. So, I told him, set a date for baptism with us. And tell God that it's your goal, and that if you find out this church is true by that time, then you'll join it. He agreed, and we had a kneeling prayer at the end, in which he prayed and really seriously asked God to know the true church. If he keeps asking with sincerity, he'll get that answer :)

Sunday we had a great day with the members, and they had a great presentation on family history websites etc. The church is really doing great making deals with other organizations to share and spread around info for everyone. I love it
After that, we walked around the city looking up former investigators. We probably walked like 9 kilometers or so :) we were tired when we got back. heheh

So cool though, cause we did numbers last night, and the district did a Great job this week :) they're on a role. This week was great.

So, ya
That was my week.
I hope to have another like it :-)
Love you guys
Elder  Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment