September 23, 2013

Time Flies


I say,
The week goes fast.

We had district meeting this week, and I was all in charge of it. Man. different ... Still gotta perfect that :)
But Elder P. and I made these notecards for everyone that has like our transfer motto on it (ya, I came up with it) and then I drew a very accurate stick figure of each person. We added some funny stuff on the back and I dare say they were awesome. Yes, I’m biased, but we had fun. .

We met with some people as well, but to be honest not a lot. We struck out on a lot of appointments. We looked up a lot of formers, and found out when we gotta meet with G.. But we're hoping for a busy week this coming
.
We have a zone dinges this Wednesday, should be good. And we are going to get some new investigators. That’s faith speaking

The district is doing great. They all have people with baptism dates that they're teaching, and they're working hard.

|I asked elder P. what we learned this week. And he said that we learned how to accept defeat graciously. Rough lesson but we learned it well lol. :) We're looking forward to a bright week this coming 

I'm at a blank for things to say, so I’ll stop before what I say starts to become unintelligent (ah, too late)

Tot zients!
Elder Chantry 
The cards for district meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment