September 9, 2013

Having a Blast

So like hi :)

I got a new comp. As you know.
Boy, for only a few days we've had a blast.
We, to explain:
Didn't have the baptism with N. :/... he needs marriage papers before he can. It's a complicated situation...

But in good news we had some referrals we were looking up and we got some potentials...Get this. We were looking up a guy named G. And we had the wrong address on the street so we couldn't find him. I was like dang. Then Elder P. said: hey look, there's a car with a license plate that says G. on it. I was like, no way.  That’s just too convenient.. so we didn't stop there. But on the way back he mentioned it again and I was like why the heck not. So we knocked there, and of course, G. lived there.  So he was so right. And I was so proud of my son. Wiser than yours truly heheh

We had some drunk ladies (who were having some bachelorette party) stop us and try to convince us to spend a euro and buy some booze from ‘em. They were just on the sidewalk and they got in front of us. I was trying to tell them no but they wouldn't listen. Then they thought we only spoke English, then I spoke in Dutch so they were like ok. And kept asking us. Oh man, you should've seen Elder P.'s face when the drunkest chick put her arms around us both and continued to try to convince us. He was so scared... I laughed so hard for like hours after that. So funny....:) (Don’t worry we didn't buy any booze)

Dudes, Elder P. is great. I love him. He's so funny, and so much of it is my kind of humor too. :) Working great.

I love you guys! Gotta go. Looking forward to district mtg tomorrow.
Elder Chantry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment