October 7, 2013

This, That and The Other Thing

So I’ll start with This:

We watched conference in the stake center in Antwerpen. Super cool. Although we haven't seen the very first or last sessions. Learned a lot. And two companionships from the district had investigators come to watch some with us :) how cool is that?? Plus I gave a baptism interview to one who, if all goes well, will be baptized this coming Sunday :) We’re looking forward to it.

That:
We were running around all over the place this week. Staying over night in Geel, and then exchanges with them, and then in Antwerpen for conference, and the zone p-day the next day. It was still a great week though. Got to meet with P. and A., and we had interviews with the president and his wife. Great to talk to them. It was actually the best interview I’ve had with him ever :)
I also went to Brussels (again) to get a Europe driver’s license. They are having the district leaders do that, so that if they need to drive a car in the future they can.

And the other Thing:
I don't get how our transfers come so fast. I swear neither S. Mel or  S. Rach or anyone has transfers as fast as us. 
We have transfer calls this coming Sunday and Monday. Both Elder P. and I are crossing our fingers to stay. We feel like we have more we can do for this area and the people here.

I'm praying for you all, and I hope you had a great conference. 

I love you 
Elder Chantry
Helping the Relief Society President move.

No comments:

Post a Comment