October 14, 2013

2nd Verse Same as the First

1. How are we?

So with joy and happiness, I stay in Genk. So does Elder P. :). The district is all staying the same except for one sister (the one from my mtc group), she's moving, getting a new sister....

But mostly we get to have another transfer here! :)

We have several investigators that we are hoping to set baptism dates with this week. We are finding more people to teach, and so is our district. They've found a lot actually. As a district this last week we found 12 new investigators :) super cool.

Funny story, we were walking through Genk Saturday, and it was super busy in the centrum area. There were people performing on the street and stuff. We saw this guy who was dressed so that a saxophone was on his head. No joke. He had like eyeballs on it and a top hat on top. He wore a suit, held an umbrella, and walked around playing it as if he was talking from it, following people and being hilarious.. Sadly I didn't have my camera, but it was soo cool. Elder P. thought it was the creepiest thing ever lol.

We also saw people running in some huge run thing in Hasselt. We had to wait like 10 minutes for everyone to pass, so we could cross the road...

Next week we get to go to the temple. I'm looking forward to that :). This transfer will include Thanksgiving. Makes me think of you guys. I hope everything is on plan for Christmas. You know when November starts, so does the Christmas season. (That’s how it should be in my opinion). We are cold here. It got cold all of a sudden. Scarves gloves and coats already. It happened quite quickly actually.
  
I'm gonna run. (sorta kinda)

Love you!
Elder Chantry

Genk at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment