October 22, 2013


My District Before Transfers.


I am now starting a 3rd transfer in an area. The first time since the beginning of my mission. heh... I'm so happy about it too.

We have great people here we're teaching. We taught a lot this week, although not all became new investigators. But that's cool. I had some really interesting discussions. And learned a lot.

Elder P. is learning quick :) it's weird to see in comparison how much Dutch I’ve learned over a year. It's sooo much easier now. But still working on it. Not perfect yet. echt niet.

Maar, I hope your halloween is fun. We're doing a district Halloween dinges next pday. Sisters are putting it on.

 But ya, we ate dinner at this Wok plaza restaurant place, with these people from other churches. They’re all young, around my age, a little older. And they were real cool, invited us to eat with. The food was so good. You got to take all the raw ingredients from this buffet bar, and then give it to the dudes and they wokked/grilled it right in front of you. SOO lekker :)

Love
Elder Chantry
Reflection Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment