November 15, 2012

ANOTHER WEEK IN THE MTC


HOLO,

I hope thanksgiving goes good for everyone :) Here at the MTC we get to put together care packages, and I'm exceedingly looking forward to that.

I got to host new arriving missionaries yesterday. We had 650 (about) Missionaries arrive and it was pretty awesome. They're putting up Christmas lights everyday now and it looks great. They haven't turned em on yet though and if they don't do it before I leave I'm prbly gonna cry.

We get our flight plans a week from friday 0.0 time is flying ya? Heel snel! I really don't know Dutch well enough to not feel scared lol. But I'm making good progress and I hope that soon I'll be ready to at least understand most of what de Nederlanders say hehheh...

I wish I had a lot more news for you all. (I don't) But that's ok :) Just learning everyday and working hard to be a better Missionary. The one that this work deserves :)

Ik hou van jullie!

Elder Chantry..............

No comments:

Post a Comment