October 13, 2014

So That Happened...

Well. We had another interesting week.

Elder J. heard that he will be working in the office, and was transferred this Wednesday. We're missing him already, but he's done good work here.
So we're figuring out how to properly get around without him, then another Elder who was here on exchanges got appendicitis. I was with him, so we had to rush him that night to the hospital. Crazy few days, where me and Elder L. were with his companion as he recovered and everything..

But they did a good job and he's all clear, just taking it easy. So that happened.
Me and L. are still doing great. Tomorrow we have temple conference. I'm looking forward to that.

I'm gonna send some pics, so I’ll move on to that point:

An awesome church in Woerden

One more Windmill :)

Love you all!
Elder Chantry


No comments:

Post a Comment