March 3, 2014

The Best Days of Our Lives


This week is probably the best I've had in the last 2 transfers, as far as teaching goes. We found 8 new people this week that we're gonna start teaching. People from all walks of life. And it's so cool because we've been searching for people for awhile, and it's a beautiful thing to see people that want to learn more. . funniest thing is, we haven't had for new people to teach for ages since I’ve been here. And now it comes all at once.  ....The Lord certainly works in his own ways

We had an SYL (Speak Your Language) week this week. It was decided that we, as a mission would do our best to speak Dutch as much as possible. I enjoyed it. It's hard when the people you speak to most the time are other Americans whose Dutch isn't any better then yours, but it's worth it. Really helps to kick my brain into gear....

Overall,
A good week. Had 3 different exchanges this week. Elder Pr. was gone the whole time. I stayed in Rotterdam to work with the Elders...

OH, I forgot,
I walked into a pole this week. I was looking off to the side, as I walked, and apparently I was walking quite briskly, cause I just owned my head against it. The lump I had was huge. Elder Cl. (my comp for the day) couldn't stop laughing. It was quite humorous. Never would've expected it.....................(like duh)

Love you all!

Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment