March 31, 2014

Amsterdam

I got transferred to the Amsterdam zone. To be zone leader with Elder C. (but we live in Heiloo, real close to Alkmaar. Not that any of that means anything to you all. heh, but if you google map it you’ll find)

Elder P. will end in Rotterdam. He's a great guy. I'm gonna miss him.

The Zone training went really well. President and Sister Robinson came to it. It was  stressful but it went according to plan. I was happy.

Have a great general conference! We're gonna as well.

Hi this is Elder W! Your son is wonderful, and it's been a joy to serve alongside him in the backseat of his car! Be proud of him! With the utmost sincerity,
Elder W.

Me again. Elder W. has been serving in Rotterdam south for the last 5 transfers. (There’s 4 elders in this city) He's been here the whole time I have and he's leaving as well. Going to Belgium. 
He wanted to say hi :) Bless his heart

It's weird to move again. My three transfers here have been the fastest of my mission. 
I love you all.
  
Met heel vreindelijk bedankt!
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment