March 10, 2014

Pathway, Pizza and Poltergeists

So this week we:

Went to Rijswijk (just outside of Den Haag) to pick up my new residency permit. We ate pizza at a member’s house with much knoflook and shoarma vlees. Pretty lekker.

We also went to a presentation at the church for the Pathway program. They want to launch the program here in the Rotterdam stake, and it should be a great tool for bringing people back to the church...

I admit, I added poltergeists into the title because I couldn't think of another P word. It really has no application whatsoever...

The weather here was dumbfoundingly amazing. It was 17 on Saturday and 20 Sunday! Soo nice. The bloemen are out and it's full out spring here. Idk what it's like there, but I know for sure you guys are still rockin snow :) heheh

(Not trying to gloat I swear)

I love you all!
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment