July 4, 2013

Week 3 Zaandam

Wow. I never have time for email here. Like at all.
We had a zone pday today. We watched the worldwide leadership dinges. Really cool. I especially loved Elder Packers imparting his wisdom to us. So cool. Like download of sage advice.

It hasn't been that hot here. Been kinda rainy. Although these last two days were really pretty. I hope it stays that way. But not any hotter. Once it gets above 22 then the humidity kills you. Like you’re wearing a plastic sack and then wool on top.... bleck. All you wanna do is chill in cold water (which i did in the shower and screamed and yelled and almost passed out it was so cold) I was desperate to cool off heheh.........

As for the work. Still awesome. We've had some delays this week. We had many appointments set up, but most didn't go through. We're hoping to get em this week.. it’ll happen.

I love the weather cause the days are SOOO long. Really nice. It’s still kinda light when we go to bed at ten thirty....
And light when we wake up too....

I ain't got a lot more time. Wish I could talk about more. I’ll send pics when I’m in a place where I can. Can’t here :/.....
love you guys! keep things strong
(whatever that means)

Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment