July 22, 2013

The week that has ended with threatening the life of my second suitcase handle

So a few things:

We had pday this Saturday. We went fishing. Off of a dijk :) into the sea. We went with the ward mission leader and the elders te Amsterdam. SOOOo cool guys. Guess what the best part was?
--We didn't catch a single fish!!
hehe! But I did catch a starfish :) which was cool
And the others caught some crabs. Which was awesome. And we threw it on the bbq and cooked em right there on the beach. Then: we ate em! It was pretty tasty. In a ghetto primitive savage type way. heheh we had a blast. So long as it's (at least mostly) cooked I can eat seafood you know :)... That was fun for sure. I got to ride a ferry to the place and saw some cool sights....
  
I Got transferred!!! AGAIN!
But this time I’m goin to another country. Belgium. I'm gonna whitewash the city from the sisters who were there (one of them was in my mtc group) and I’m doing it with none other then 'fresh from the states- greenie'...
I'm gonna train. heh.
And all I can say (besides all the stuff I already said and everything I will say) is that it's gonna be an adventure for us both (that's the word you use when you try to make an insanely ghetto rigged situation sound exciting and sophisticated)

Oh boy. I'm excited :)
I’m sad to leave Zaandam. Cause this place is gorgeous and it's just flat legit. But this'll be fun. Elder King gets to train here in Zaandam, too. So cool stuff. There’s 16 Elders and like 13 sisters coming in tomorrow. So things are gonna go nutso..
I’ll email you guys next week with the news of how the trip went (we’re gonna assume and pray that I can get down there, me And my greenie, both with our stuff, to white wash the area, and NOT break my other suitcase handle)
(I don't like my chances here on this one  o.0 )...

I love you all. Have a blast at girls camp. The weather here is now in the 30's. And I melt each day. And they don't believe in AC here. no joke. Not one apartment has it... boo hoo. woah is me.... lol Rachel has bulging cockroach infested floors with ice water to shower. And I’m sweating a little in our middle of the centrum appartment heheh.......yaaaa im blessed :)
Life is good

Tot volgende week!
Jullie zijn Toch het beste :)
    sincerely,
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment