July 16, 2013

That one week where it got hot, and i got sick, and our numbers got better and we ate delicious chicken


Actually the week started great. We meet with several less actives and they like let us in right then and there :) so cool. I've started to see a pattern with a lot of em. Lady is a member. She comes from South America. Married a Dutch man (who is sometimes member, often not) moves here, really doesn't like the church here. Opposite culture, not open/friendly enough, sing way different, too structured, (did I mention Opposite culture?), so they go inactive. Still have a testimony. Just not feelin the church here.
I saw it in Almere and I’m seeing it a lot here. It's a real challenge of their faith. Especially when their husband isn't a member. We're really trying to help them. Right now we're trying to get to know em more, see how we can serve em. It's good work though. They're great people.

I also managed to get a nasty vicious cold that tried to destroy my life. I got it Thursday or so. Still have it. Although it's FINALLY starting to get better. Tjonga jonga

Can you all believe that next Sunday/Monday is transfer calls??? Last week of transfers this one O.O
boy.....
It’s gonna be a great week though. I can feel it

Love you all! 
tot volgende week!
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment