September 22, 2014

Change

New Area
I now serve in the area called Ommoord. Fun fact is, that's just the name of the area. Technically we're still part of Rotterdam. And if you want to get real technical we actually live in Zevenkamp. Ommoord is just part of our area. And our ward is technically the Gouda ward. Which is a seperate city.
But we're not gonna get all technical

Living here is amazing. I get to be with Elder L, fresh in the field (from Bountiful Utah) and Elder J., here a year (from South Jordan Utah).
They're both fantastic. The ward is also really great, fun people... I miss Alkmaar area already. But this area should also be good for these 6 weeks.
We have a good group of investigators, we're working with. And good bonds with many of the ward members...

You know, I've always been suspicious of change. Never really believed I could trust it. When it comes around I usually give it dirty looks.

That’s fair. I mean after all, it does often end or switch up good things that are going on. . But the plus side is that it gives us opportunities to learn and even more. Broaden horizons. That doesn't always mean that we lose what we had before. (Though sometimes it does). The good thing is though, what we do lose only has to be circumstantial things. Personal connections, and lessons learned stay with us.

That's why this transfer is so good here. It is proving to me that there is no end to the opportunities for growth. As long as we keep ready to work with it...

Love you all!
Elder Chantry

New Companions

No comments:

Post a Comment