June 23, 2014

No News IS Good News

I heard the news. In that there was none. Elder I. and I get to stay. And I. will end his mission here with me.
I'm so happy about it :D

The work here is going faster. The zone is on fire and we've been finding new people to teach the last couple weeks. Still got a ways to go but it's picking up.

Nederland won against Australia and they play against Portugal tonight. Just saying. I REALLY hope they win :)

I'm gonna send some pics. So talk to you all soon. Ik HOU van jullie!!

E. Chantry

View Over Alkmaar
Me Being Happy

At the Beach in Ijmuiden

World War II Bunker

By the Beach at Ijmuiden

Sunset at Haarlm

Stained Glass in Church in Hoorn
Rembrandt Plein in A'dam...
Statue Version of Painting Nightwatch


Sub in Den Helder

No comments:

Post a Comment