June 10, 2014

It's Been a Really, Really Messed Up Week

Not that bad. Just had to say it :)

This week we've been driving around a lot. Helping another companionship cause one had some medical delays... So we've been traveling a lot to the North..

The weather here has gotten warm and muggy. Like 25 plus degrees. And sooo humid. Today is the worst..

P-day we went to the lake. That was so cool. We played around on the sand dunes and I ran hard like a fool in capture the flag, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball (more running than you would think), and other random games.. Also panted and sweated as if I was an out of shape mortal. It was nice :D

I think I’ll stop talking. Oh, we had a stake conference this weekend. And this week we have a zone dinges and Mission Leader Conference dinges. You know, my trainer Elder P. goes home this transfer. :( time flies

Ik hou van jullie!
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment