June 30, 2014

After the Rain

Well I would like to give a couple shout outs.

First off,
You know Genk? The area in Belgie where I served two areas (and 5 transfers ago?) Well the work there has been going so well, they made it into a 4 man area. So they got 4 elders there now. I'm so happy for them. There gonna see some growth, I know it :)

Second,
Nederland heeft weer gewonnen! Nederland won again, against Mexico. 2-1. That's 4 games out of 4 that they've won. They have a good chance :) I'm very happy for them. It's a big deal here.

Third,
I don't have a third. But this week has been great. We met with our District leaders and the sister training leader to get things started for the transfer. We have training this transfer, and Elder I. and I have some great plans and a good outline for it. We're looking forward to it :)

This transfer one of the main themes is once again conversion. But this time, we're talking about the actual process of Conversion. How it actually comes about. Last transfer as a zone we wrote a 'letter to ourselves' that included a vision of who we wanted to become. This transfer we really want to focus on how we go about doing that.

I'm really learning a lot about it. And I'll be including what I learned probably in my next email. Once I have all my thoughts straight.

You guys have a great 4th of July :) enjoy the time together and Let freedom ring.

Ik hou van jullie!
Elder Chantry

Some pics from the car. There was a rain storm that just was leaving, and the sun was breaking through. Was really beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment