January 6, 2014

Short and Sweet

Anyways....
New years was crazy again. SOO many fire works. And when 12am oclock strikes it just explodes. I'm so proud of everyone here. They welcome the new year with style and pride :)

What else?
Transfer news. I’m staying, and with Elder T. So he shall finish with me, poor man.
But it’ll be great. We have a zone training this month, where we give the teaching. So I’m looking forward to that.. In the Rotterdam district every single companionship is staying the same. Weird huh? And the other district in our zone is getting a few transfers. On Wednesday we have to go to the train station and help all the different missionaries getting transferred get on the right trains with temporary companions etc ... just organizing stuff...

Went on two exchanges this week. Really cool. Got to teach a lesson on a big cargo boat. Proud of that. (I use teach liberally. it was in Spanish. I was with an elder who speaks Spanish, I said like 5 things. but it helped a little I think :)
  
Elder Chantry

Happy new year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment