December 2, 2013

Rotterdam

Well, busy is what I’ve been. 
You know, when you get transferred to a new area then things get crazy trying to remember all the stuff. And all the details. maar ja, valt wel mee hoor. 

I heard that Mel ate horse meat! So did I actually! They have it for sale here like sandwich meat style. Normal to eat it here. heh. Funny right? Tasted pretty good.
I´ve been wearing the Grinch shirt I have. Christmas spirit weet je wel? the appartement we have is real nice. Another score. I haven´t had a bad one you know? hehe I’m sure sure sister Russia loves me for that. 

The district is big that I’m in. 12 people. And then the other district we have is like 11 people. So that´s the zone give or take. We´re always running around. Cause we have our work we do, and then helping the other missionaries out, and just busy. ..
I´ll send some pics soon. We have a sweet view from our windows in the appartement. Today I don´t have it with me cause we came straight from an activity with part of the zone and also a meeting with the district leaders to start off the transfers..

Elder T. He´s from Bountiful Utah. Cool guy. He has 2 transfers left. ouch. But he´s teaching me a lot. I for sure need his help. There´s a lot to know.
WE go on the 13th to a meeting with all zone leaders and sister training leaders. Should be awesome. We get to go to the mission home in Leiden, and the member of the seventy is coming. I mentioned him to mom....

I´m sure ill punch myself later for all the new things fIorgot to mention. But that´s to be expected....

Met de grootste aantal liefde die ik ooit kan voorstellen,
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment