December 17, 2013

Prettige Kerstdagen

So the conference with Texiroua or something, was great... We had it on Thursday, and then on Friday the zone leaders and sister leaders met in the mission home and had another training with him.
It's kinda like having a really hard core workout. You feel beat up and sore as heck, but you know your gonna get stronger from it.

He did a great job of raising the bar. Pushing us to work harder, and to achieve more. He said that as leaders, we are not supposed to sustain the status quo. In the parable of the talents, that's what the servant with one talent did. And look what he got. As leaders we are to stimulate growth and progression. . There's really no point to a leader ship position, he said, if your not going to make a difference with your stewardship.
                I'll admit I felt pretty small.. heh... But I appreciate the push. He's very much right after all. The Lord's work is hastening. And now is not the time to put the talent in a drawer to "keep it safe'" ..

We're shooting for the stars here. And if we miss, at least we get the moon eh? (I heard that somewhere)... I'm excited to implement what I learned and then help the zone do the same.

That's the main highlights for my week. We made a Christmas tree out of those long thin foldy balloons one night :).. It's kind of losing air though, so we might have to get a replacement using some other material....looks cool though...
  
Merry Christmas to you all. I'm really loving the Christmas time. Elder Tex. (something) said that we need to make the most out of the Christmas on our mission. It's a really special chance to get closer to Christ. That's my goal. I mess up my goals from time to time, but I'm still trudging through towards them. If I stop and mourn my mess up too long then I don't get any farther....

Love you again...
ik ga nu einde. 
Prettige Kerstdagen!!

Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment