November 4, 2013

Halloween and Pumpkin Pie

Good people!

So I’ll run through the week.

We had a zone Halloween thing this Monday. Here in Belgium they do some stuff for Halloween. Just not as much as in the states. Same basic ideas. costumes, candy, trick or treating (although not that much). haunted walks and stuff. Basically they get the stuff from the states and they implement it to varying degrees.

But ya we played tons of games and I owned at the donut eating one. totally fastest :)
  
But on other news,
We had a great district meeting :) probably the best I’ve led. We had a role play where Elder P. pretended to be a friend of his back home and each companionship took turns teaching for a few minutes and switching off. I paused it every so often to talk about how it was going and what he needed.
It was so cool. Cause see we wanted to set a district goal for the transfer, but at the beginning nobody had ideas. I did, but I wanted it to come from all of us. So we had the meeting and the teaching activity. And after talking about what he needed and how that applied to people we taught we came up with an awesome goal. :) I'm excited to see what it can do for the district.

We had more pumpkin pie :) even better then the first. heheh :D I was so happy.

On Halloween we went bowling with the branch. It was awesome. Guess what? I got three (count em) strikes in a row at the beginning of the first game. First bowl, strike, second, third, all strikes. haha. Funny thing, I only got like one maybe two more the rest of that game and the next. Couldn’t do it again. Frustrating! I scored 147 the first game. 81 the second. Go figure heheh....

We had to do most our preparation day stuff Saturday. Cause we have 4 appointments scheduled for today. heheh. Going to be busy.
I'm gonna go. I love you guys!
heb een geweldige week eh?
tot dan!
Elder Chantry



No comments:

Post a Comment