June 5, 2013

Pre-Transfer Week



Ooooh boy.

We had the great privilege of being accompanied by Akash this week. Who was a mini missionary from a near by ward. 
He was excited to work, and was willing to do almost everything. I worked with him quite a bit; we got the chance to be lost together :) which I was proud of. Cause we biked on this super long country road right outside of the city and we were like "dang, we took a wrong turn" But then there was a lady outside of her farm house so we contacted her, and she was nice but was like "no, go away" So we did, and kept biking, then the road turned to a sand road and it made biking fun (especially for him cause he didn't have a mountain bike like me. 

But eventually it lead back to the city, and after a 30min detour, and 10 or so extra kilometers we got back home in time to meet up with the others to go back for a dinner appointment. Hehheh joy...

They taught the familie De Leeuw and Deborah Postuma, but I was with Akash. So I wasn’t there but they said it went good. Judith is on vacation this week.

 I must say I’m nervous. Mostly cause this Sunday night, or Monday morning we hear about transfers. There's no saying what will happen. Needless to say, and appropriately so, I’m nervous. But we never know. We’ll see next week. Meanwhile, I’m planning on making this week one to remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment