June 10, 2013

Changes

So the weather finally got warm. And it took about one day for it to get too warm. There was like 4 days this week where I was sweating pretty straight proper (ya I just made that saying up).. I realized my supply of short sleeve shirts is woefully inadequate. No thank you old outdated letter they sent about the mission. We for sure DO need short sleeve (although ill admit its not for a large part of the year)
But it´s been nice actually. So long as it stays like 20. Higher then that and you sweat in missionary getup...

But that´s all fine and good. (It won´t stay like that anyways)
I hear you guys have a bike trip too. If I was there I could destroy you all (unless there was too many hills. not much practice for those here)

But I’m gonna get on to what is mostly on my mind right now.
We got transfer calls last night.
Guess what?
Elder Sosa is going to Den Haag to be a district leader there. And Elder Wayman is leaving too, going to Emmen, to finish training a greenie there.

But the most crazy thing, is I’m leaving too!
I got called to open up an area that´s never had missionaries before. Zaandam. near Amsterdam.
But it gets better. Guess who´s doing it with me?
Elder King. My MTC companion. I utterly and officially didn´t expect any of it.
They´re gonna put sisters in Breda, and kicking us all out. Crazy.
We´re gonna be saying by to some people and packing and all that stuff.
It´s gonna be a big change to what I’ve done so far. That´s for sure. I´m excited though :).. We´re gonna be going to church in Amsterdam I believe. Sharing the ward with the missionaries there. Quite different.

Anyway. I gotta be going. I´ve had a great week. Elder Wayman got another flat tire. And we really have enjoyed the change of weather. We had a wonderful meeting with Judith. And she came to church. We also got to go with the familie DeLeeuw and eat at McDonalds (the biggest one I’ve ever been at)

And, Yifu (the guy from China) we met with him one last time. And guess what? We looked up online with him and saw that the church building is like 3 minute walk from his house. on the same street :)... so cool.. He said he was gonna go for sure. And read the book of Mormon. And when he comes back he´s gonna look the missionaries up again. ...
ok. gonna go. I love you guys :)
ELDer Chantry
(show time)

No comments:

Post a Comment