April 8, 2013

Conference Week


HOI! 

How bout conference eh? Good stuff. Here Saturday morning plays Saturday 6pm. and priesthood and Saturday afternoon are the next day. Sunday morning I watched at 6pm on Sunday, and I still haven´t seen Sunday afternoon.(it started at 10pm out time)

we watched with Rowena and her bf on saturday, and then watched sunday with a family in the ward, at their house. . . 

I actually thought of you guys a lot as I listened. 

First, was this
I read a talk by elder Oaks in the February ensign this year. it was about truth, and tolerance. it struck me cause  in conference pres. packer talked about tolerance, and pres monson and also another talked about truth. 

ok. I’ll go now. So cool that the girls got to missions safe. I’m looking forward to hear how it´s going :) 
how about them numbers for missionaries? 65thousand some? And i heard that by the end of the year it could be up to 100 thousand in the field. 
How about THAT for a lard of troops eh?! heheheh

love you guys
sucess met alles. en ik wens jullie een fijne week :)

Elder 
CHANTRY

(The final line says: success with everything and I wish you a great week)

No comments:

Post a Comment