February 20, 2013

Transfers


Just heard about transfers. like ten minutes ago.
Elder Pimentel is leaving. He's going to Belgium. so far south he's basically in France. He's gonna be polishing up his French skills
'So I’m left here with an elder named Larson. Don't know niks about him.
Scared. Cause now I’m the one who knows everything about Almere
YAAAAAAAAA right.
I might run screaming like the biggest shown nerd you could ever imagine.
 prbly.
likely.
...................................
life might go on.
................
maybe...........


it's ok, cause the work here is gonna get Really good. I believe it. We have been setting stuff up this week with members, and we have a ton of appointments. We're gonna call Iris in a few days and get meeting with her again. Naphtali (nine years old, son of a less active lady, and they’re friends with Magnolia and William) is getting baptized this Saturday. We are hoping that this will spur his mom into activity again.

I’ll let you guys know how this week goes. I’ll bet you more then anything that I’ll have some stories to tell.

I'll be going now. I keep praying for you guys, 
I know I’ve been protected. I've only fell once on my bike, and that's cause I wanted to see what would happen if I hit the brakes hard while cruising down a street covered in ice (true story lol and not a good idea) (you fall)       (hard;)

Doi!
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment