January 14, 2013

First Transfer


HEY :D
hehehehehehe i have joyous lekker news!
We heard about transfers. And I get to stay!!! Better yet, my companion stays too!!! haha!! i'm eternally happy about that. I was doodbang that my companion would leave and I’d have to remember everything...maar, gelukkig :) he stays. (elder muse's comp is getting moved though. but he's getting someone who's from his home town, so he's not too bad off :)

That made me happy :) we get 6 more weeks together, and things will be legit. we have a dinner appt for the next two weeks. Every night lol. Ivan is getting baptized on the 25th. and we found a few new investigators. :) speaking more Dutch now. More Dutch investigators. Magnolia, the lady who was baptized, lost her oldest son :(. she's going to the funeral now, and we're praying for her. It really is a test of faith. The ward has really been reaching out to help her. It’s really neat....


1 comment:

  1. I looked it up
    Goodbang is frightened
    Gelukkig is happy
    Lekker is nice
    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete