October 19, 2012

SECOND MTC P-DAY

I'm getting the hang of things here. I don't get lost any more. And I've started to understand  Nederlands now (which is heel goed:). My speach is neandrathal still (however you spell that) but I'm working on it. Ik weet dat over tijd de nederlands van mij wil (be) mooi! (that was terrible sentence structure by the way. I just wanted to use some dutch words, don't repeat it though lol)

The best thing at the Mtc are the teachers. they're smart, and spiritual, infinitely patient and they'll always help you out. We have 3 of em and I couldn't ask for better :)

I'm gonna try to send some pictures this week. Last week I had problems but I think I can do it this time...
First picture is my District. The second one is the Elders in my District. The next one is me with the Netherlands flag :).
(and if you care, the names of the people in the pics are, E. Muse and E. Jex. the four sisters, Juchau, Israelson, Raun and Nogeruira. then it's E. Staley, district leader, and elder Liang. E. King my companion is in the front with lovable old me:)

I'll talk to you all again soon. I love you and wish you the best,
Elder Chantry





No comments:

Post a Comment