December 17, 2012

Week 2



'Wow.
I really have this very strong desire to be able to understand what people are saying. lol like even more then I want to speak. If everyone would speak slow, and clearly, I'd prbly be able to manage lol. But sadly they don't and there are far too many times were i know that they\re saying something important, but no clue what it is :) hehe
        But! I’m making progress. I've been able to take part in quite a few Dutch lessons now, and I’ve been able to set up appointments on the phone :) which is tricky when you have next to know clue what they're saying. However, I manage to work out what they mean (or at least, what I want them to mean lol)

Christmas is coming, here they have two days of it 25 and 6th. And there's been some really great christmas dinners and programs at the church i saw the president and his wife and a branch dinner in Hilversum. And sang in a big concert in Rotterdam with many other elders and sisters.
Things are moving along here. I'm considerabley more aware of where we're going on our bikes now. And i can even lead us to some places :) good thing...

I gotta run, geen meer tijd. but I wish you all a merry Christmas and remember to find something beautiful each day :) something that brings you joy (is belongrijk)

Success jullie!
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment