August 12, 2013

Mijn Week

Well.
I thought maybe I’d mention a few things that are going down here.

We have two guys, A. (from Togo) and K. (from Ghana). They want to be baptized. The sisters taught them most stuff, and we just finished it off. They're super cool, and funny too. We ate lunch with em after church yesterday, with another member, and we had a blast. They've been looking for an appartment that they can rent together, and they've maybe found something. We’re praying it goes through.

We are also gonna meet with N. The guy who moved here and wants to be baptized. He's awesome. Along with some others were working with, we're staying pretty busy.
I got to go on exchanges with Elder Pimentel this week :) he's my district leader.

You know, while traveling on busses (which we do a TON) I’ve seen tons of corn fields. Apparently they grow a lot of corn in this area of Belgium.
You know what else? A lot of Axe products (the brand) are made here in Belgium. True fact.
  
Elder K. is enjoying things pretty well. He knows a little French, so he can understand some. He really does have good Dutch for how long he's been working on it. He comes from a family of two. He has one older sister. He's done a lot of different work, especially truck driving. We've been having fun together :).

I threw on a pic of a church in this area. Belgium has a lot of old stuff. like buildings and stuff from back in the day.

I am for some reason at a lack of things to say. However, it's great to hear about you guys.

I'll have much more to say next week. I am certain
Love you all!
Elder Chantry

No comments:

Post a Comment